I operate a home project studio in my bedroom. I find it very cosy and convenient to be able to compose music whenever I want. I love using Reason by Propellerhead Software, and I use it to compose most of my music. I also use Logic Pro X for certain tasks, like when I want to record a rock song! But I hope to move exclusively to Reason at some point in the future.
Below is a picture of what my studio looks like when it is all set up. There is also a list of the equipment that I use on a daily basis. Love Jamie
Welcome to Indigo Dream Studios
- Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Laptop.
- Mbox Pro Firewire Audio Interface.
- M-Audio BX5 Studio Monitors.
- NT1-A Condensor Microphone.
- Fender Squier Electric Guitar.
- Nektar Panorama P6 MIDI Keyboard.
- Akai MPK Mini MIDI Keyboard.
Last updated June 2017